Sisters

Sisters

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Highlights from Hobbs

In the world of Kinsey... She has begun Counting. Not just reciting numbers. She wants to count everything, especially when we're eating. Four apples, three bananas, five fingers, two feet.... And we had worked pretty diligently on shapes before Christmas but had giving up, er, post-poned shapes for awhile. The other day she said she wanted to "do shapes" so I said okay I'll get them. Somewhere between Christmas and now she got them. She knew the circle, triangle, star, heart, (I know not really that impressive) AND the rectangle, octagon, diamond, and oval. The one that is throwing her off is the square. Idk why.

I signed Kinsey up for Swimming classes this week, too. She will start next week. She will be swimming. Not just water awareness like that junkie City o Hobbs crap, we did last year.

As for Indy, she must have read what I wrote about her last week, as she's been playing a lot on the floor and when she lands on her belly, not only is she not screaming about it but she's working those chubby little legs and has actually gotten them under her for a moment or two.

Side note, if this is the case and she is reading this, I think her first word will most certainly not be "mama."

Easter photo review:

There was an Easter Egg hunt at school.



She knows what to do!

First egg of many.

She's a beauty.

Supplies gathered and ready.

Hard at work.

She's doing great.

Our birds nests.

These eggs are ready to be hunted.

The hunter's are ready, too.


Got one! (okay, more than one-the basket is almost full.)

No time to waste!

What do you mean "full?" I can get more in there.

Enjoying herself as she watches.  Her eyes were open most of the time.

And now we eat.

The girls and their baskets. (Indy's like, can I have these for breakfast?)

Already opened. Already spilled.

Wait, I got one.

If Kinsey won't wear it, I'll put it on Indy.

Look, I got a Sing-a-ma-jig.

She's so happy about, she must not realize that there is no candy in it.

Best seat in the house. She just loves being included.


Coloring eggs.

The finished product.

Very hesitant about trying to get those out of the tree.

There's one over there.


"I found them, daddy."


Gotta get to that one. Quick.
She's so pretty.

Her eggs are already empty.


I think it's probably something like, "I want more candy." And, "I think you've had enough."

My big happy fam(ILY).

2 comments:

  1. Wow!! Great photos!! Those girls are so very adorable!! Thanks for sharing!! Xoxo Sis

    ReplyDelete