Sisters

Sisters

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Be Mine.

Valentine's fun to keep us busy and celebrate along the way.

Place a marble in there to make your cupcakes heart-shaped. Festive!
    
Let Kinsey add sprinkles. 

 Then lick the icing off.

 And you get super cute, not really heart-shaped cupcakes.

Cut triangles from card stock.

Add Sweethearts to the triangles and your mouth. 

Let dry.

Hang on yarn as a banner! 

 Use those left over candy canes from Chirstmas.

Let little sister get involved.  Shape like a heart.

 Place in the oven.

 When that doesn't work, tell Daddy!

 Add lollipop stick, melted chocolate, and sprinkles.


Let Kinsey "help"

 Allow for taste testing.


Display!

Tutu cute!

 Valentine's for school.  Start with paper.

 Add Fruit Roll-Up and an "I like the way you roll!" message.

 Roll it!

Bag it and send to school.

Have the girls pictures done. Frame one for dad, send others to family. 
(ps. these will be late)

Roll out clay, press hand in it, cut with heart-shaped cookie cutter.    

 Add small hole and write "You touched my heart." Send one with daddy to work. Mail others to family.

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

3 comments:

  1. You are AMAZING. I'm going to steal all your ideas...next year....! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! You are amazing! I love all the great ideas! And the pictures are priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to third the amazing comment! I'm going to steal these, too. Thank you for giving me another reason to want a blow torch.

    -Arlene

    ReplyDelete