Sisters

Sisters

Friday, February 11, 2011

Kinsey speak

Common things heard frequently 'round our house.


Kinsey: "you pick me?" (as in pick me up!)


Kinsey: "Momma, is this?"
Me: "I don't know, Kinsey. What is it?"
Kinsey: "I no know."


Kinsey: "I watch a momie?" (movie)


Me: "Ouch" or "Oh" or "Ugh"
Kinsey: "You alright?"
Me: "I'm alright"
Kinsey: "You smash you finger?" (every time, even when she sees that I didn't smash my finger)


Kinsey: "Momma, I drink you lemon?" (lemonade)


Kinsey: "you heared dat?"


Indy: crying
Kinsey: "It's alright, sisser. Momma's got you."


Kinsey: "oh my gomez." (should be goodness)


Me: "Did you poop?"
Kinsey: "It's pee pee" (all one word)


Kinsey: "Tops and bottoms in da tween" (our wash your hands song)


Kinsey: "uh uh I can't reash it!" (as she does her non jumping jump)


Kinsey: "Andy Arrie" (Indy Marie)

2 comments: