Sisters

Sisters

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

So, I'm not done?

Mrs. Felts popped it on me yesterday that I need 30 Valentine's. 3-0! Not 10 as original thought, but 30! Okay, so don't panic. "We have time. We're leaving to go out of town for four days, but we've got time," I say to myself as I'm biting my nails.  Quick think of something. OR head to Pinterest and let them think of something.  Luckily, I had this really cute pin that looked something like my final project.
Take some pictures of Kinsey holding her hand out just right. And smile!

Take one!
Take nine! (I'll spare you the in between.)
Perfect.
Upload to Walgreens with a Valentine's border. Select pick up right away.

Cut hole above and below the hand. Add sucker!

Now, can I be done?

1 comment:

  1. I tried this idea last year when Evan was 2. I'll give you a second to stop laughing. Maybe, just maybe, I'll get Evan to do this pose next year.

    Love your result! And you did this in a hurry? That makes it even more awesome!

    ReplyDelete