Sisters

Sisters

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

A new medium!

I've put the glue gun away. Not like away forever or even like away for a while. Just like away for this project. I've found a new medium! A really, really easy one. All thanks to some of my crafting favorites.
Paint! Fabric paint. Do you know how easy it is? Let me show you...

Okay, so I got a T-shirt. Cut the word(s) on plain o' paper with the Cricut to make sure it fit. 
It totally fit! So I used the 'repeat last' function on the Cricut and loaded in some (da da da daaaa) contact paper! YES, it totally works in the Cricut! (Also, totally aware of the over-usage of the word totally!)
Now, that you've got that contact paper in place, paint it!!
Add a shamrock and let dry. Super cute! Super easy!!
Little Sister got one, too, but I'm not brave enough to let her try it on until March 17th. 

1 comment:

  1. Aw, I love the "pinch proof". I so want a cricut...I just need to make sure I'll use it a bunch, so I keep taking notes on the many uses. TOTALLY cute!

    ReplyDelete