Sisters

Sisters

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Motherhood changes your perspective.

Once upon a time, way back when I was in college and had roommates, there was a weekend in which both roommates were gone. I don't know why they were gone or how it happened that they were gone on the same weekend but I remember being happy about it. Ah, alone time.  I remember very specifically telling a friend that I was super happy to have the apartment to myself for the weekend and the first thing I was going to do when I got home was "pee with the door open!"
Today, I realize how great it is to pee with the door closed (and it not get opened in mid stream).

3 comments:

  1. Yep. Alone time doesn't come often. It is a choice commodity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true! I look forward to the day that I can pee in private.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to listen from young Mothers.

    ReplyDelete