Sisters

Sisters

Sunday, June 12, 2011

We survived

It was a long week. But we made it.  We stayed very busy.  We went to pools, parks, play dates, the movies, had friends over, made crafts, and even went to the airport.

Kinsey never let on too much that it bothered her, but it did. The sitter said she cried for about 10 minutes after I left for a dentist appointment.  Kinsey doesn't cry when I leave.  She is not that kind of kid. And she was much more cuddly. Also, not that kind of kid. She held it together very well though, I must say, for a 2 year old. I, also, thinking Indy may have been missing him, too. (Although, she'd never admit it.) She began a series of da-da sounds this week.  It's not clearly da-da but a really close grunt.  I had hoped for a ma-ma noise out of her, since she's such a momma's girl and all. That's not looking good.

So, daddy's home. And we're all happy to have him back.

On another survival note, I had my six month check up last week and test results show no sign of recurrence.

3 comments:

  1. So glad y'all survived ;) And YAY for no recurrence!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to hear the good news!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear the goods news about your check up. I will be glad to see the family on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete