Sisters

Sisters

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Great Wolf!

The Great Wolf Lodge was just that, Great! We had a blast. Kinsey said. "Best. Birthday. Ever. Woo hoo!"  And she told me this morning that she wanted to go back. I said, "me, too!"

The time with family was good! It's so nice having people I trust around to help out with the girls, especially Indy. Kinsey just loves hanging out with those boys... and everyone else too.  Although, she did tell me this morning that, "I like Dude. He's my favorite!"

Here's some of the scenes:











Awesome birthday cake!

You're band opens the door, mine should too.

Happy birthday to you!



Notice all the white flowers are missing.  








We wore him out.



"There she is!"


Let us not forget it was also Father's Day.





It's official. It's 5:00pm.














Thanks to everyone who traveled all hundreds and hundreds of miles to celebrate a very special 3 year old!

1 comment:

  1. I had a great time and enjoyed spending it with the family for Kinsey's 3rd birthday and Father's Day. Thanks for showing us all the pictures.

    ReplyDelete