Sisters

Sisters

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Happenings in Hobbs...

It's been a while so, here's just a few highlights.

Indy's not crawling. Yet.  She can crawl. We've seen her move her knees once or twice. I suspect that she does it when we are not looking though.  But Indy can pull herself to a stand. And to prove it, she did it in her crib. Her crib is now lower.

Kinsey is back to swim class and still a work in progress. She knows how to swim, it just a matter of her wanting to and not being distracted. The not being distracted plagues her in almost every aspect of her life these days. She's such a water bug. She'd be in the pool all the time. Kinsey's also super excited about turning 3 at the Great Wolf Lodge or just "the Lodge" as she would call it.  She likes singing happy birthday to herself. Also, daddy bought her her first set of golf clubs today.

I met with an oral surgeon today about this pesky cross-bite. OMG! So basically, he wants to pick my top lip up and cut my teeth out back to the jaw. THEN, cut it down the center of that, insert some expander device. And sew everything back on. So, I think I'm going ask about a second opinion.

In lighter news, I won 1st place in the Still Life category at the photography show. Woot woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment