Sisters

Sisters

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

What a week!

34. That's the number I would have told you last week and probably the six months before, if you had asked how much Kinsey weighed. 34. She was holding steady for so long. We have a scale (a digital one, too, I'm not guessing). She gets one it a lot. It's like a toy in the bathroom. Then she was sick and after a day or so of not eating, then a couple of days of not eating much at all... She got on the scale yesterday and it read more than 34. I had her get on today and it was even more than yesterday. She's now 37 pounds.  I wonder what tomorrows number will be? Now with this new number I figure I should measure her, too. Yeah, she had herself a full on growth spurt. Almost 40" tall!

The girls are no longer sick but this illness continues to plague Rusty and I. Indy was better within a day.  Kinsey was feverish for 3 days.  On the forth day I knew she was better because she didn't climb up on dad and take a nap before noon.  Normal nap is around 2:30-3:00.  Rusty and I still have sore throats and awful coughs. I've been without my voice for several days now.  Really hoping this isn't prementant.

Only 19 more days and we can say we've survived the terrible twos.  For the first time anyways.

1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog, Melanie! Cute title! Wow, Kinsey's tall! Do you and her Aunt Trisha have Kinsey signed up for the basketball team yet? :) Hope you guys are all feeling better!

    ReplyDelete