Sisters

Sisters

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Hobbs Happenings

After only one class Kinsey is a swimmer. She swam the length of the pool 6 times! She can even swim without a back float.
I finished my photography class this week. We didn't have a final exam so that was a major plus.  But I totally would have Aced it.
Indy is a total flirt but only with daddy.  She can't look at him without smiling. It's so cute! 


   Little sister's first time in the big tub (by herself, anyways.) She's much more rambunctious now. The first time she was a little more guarded than she is now. I feel like it's a glimpse into her personality. It's also a fun video because of all of Kinsey's chatter.

Here's how we celebrated Cinco de Mayo! The Mexican Flag.  

The weather continues to be hot and dry, so we play outside. A lot! (Rocket would like to thank Trish and Katie for the bunny bubble blower.)
Indy loves to watch those two.

Happy Mother's Day! Daddy and the girls bought me a new purse and wallet. And I bought myself an ice cream purse cake. It was a happy mother's day indeed.  Kinsey has told me "Happy Mother's Day, momma." every morning since! 


2 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable!! I love those girls!!
    Xoxo Sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Purse cake and a real purse...does someone miss some big city shopping? :) The fruit "cake" looks delish!

    ReplyDelete