Sisters

Sisters

Monday, March 14, 2011

Week in review.

Just an ordinary week with a couple of high notes...

In the world of teeth:
Indy got her second tooth. She now has the two front bottom. No fever or diaherra or anything crazy like that but a lot of fuzziness.  I've scheduled Kinsey's first dentist appointment, now that she has all 20. April 13th is her big day.  My BIG day will be Wednesday, when I get braces... not the kind you get on your legs either. I will allegedly have them for two years. Ouch.

Indy had a doctors appointment today. Just a standard well child check with shots. She weighs in at 13 lbs 14 oz and is now 26 3/4 inches tall.  This puts her in the 7th percentile for weight and 95 percentile for height.  Another tall skinny girl!  

Indy had butternut squash for the first time this morning. I'm now waiting for orange poop.  She liked it. So far so good with her on the foods but as of now I've only made apples, sweet potatoes and the squash. We haven't tried the potatoes yet although the 7th percentile isn't a good indicator, this girl eats.  

Kinsey first words when she ran through the doors this morning at PDO were "I'm going to Indiana!" (her hands went up on Indiana).  This is a big change from the normal, "Hi, Mrs Debbie!" (her hands go up on Hi). She's so excited.

On a side note, I need a little something more clever than a weekly "Week in Review." suggestions welcomed.  

1 comment:

  1. "Happenings in Hobbs"
    "The World According to Kinsey or Indy"
    "A Day in the Life of"

    ReplyDelete