Sisters

Sisters

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Through the eye(piece) of a child...

The other day the kids were particularly needy and naughty and not necessarily in that order. I was climbing the walls by 11am. Plan A was out the window because by 11am all the slides in town have been sitting in the sun for hours now and are too hot to touch. Plan B involved a mass text and a meeting for ice cream.
The ice cream was long gone but the dread of going home to needy and naughty had reared it's head, I went to digging in my purse.
Ah ha! Here take this. Occupy yourself. It will be fun.
And it she did! And it was! In fact, we've decided that it will be a weekly project for her this summer.
What is it? Oh, right. I gave her my small-fit-in-your-pocket camera.
"What are you going to take pictures of next week? You know you can do it at home or outside or at the park or" Interrupted.
"Trucks."
"Trucks? Like mom and dad's 'trucks'? That could be fun. Climb in and." Interrupted
"No. Blue. Red. And silver trucks."
"Well, the neighbor has a white truck, I'm sure you could." Interrupted
"No, blue, red and silver. When we go to the store, we'll see them."
"Okay Kinsey, sounds like a plan!" (Who even knew she noticed or liked trucks. Idk where that's coming from.)

Here's what she captured this week:


Austin's hand. He may have been her assistance or subject. Who knows.

Every girl needs to learn this!!

Hey beautiful! Good shot!







CUTE! I think this is my favorite.


Stay tuned for "Trucks" edition.

1 comment: