Sisters

Sisters

Monday, May 14, 2012

Share a room

Last Wednesday, we sold the pool table. While the guy and five of his employees were here dissembling it, I said, "you wanna buy a couch? You got room on the trailer out there and it's a sleeper!" And he did and there was.
Uh oh. Kinsey is not going to like this, we thought. But as Rusty pointed out, she'll be okay once she realizes Indy's bed can go in there. True. So I gotta make that happen before she gets home. It really wasn't that hard to do either.
When I picked Kinsey up from school, I said, "I've got a surprise for you at home!"
"What, mom? WHAT?!"
"You don't have a couch in your room anymore."
Dirty look!
"Sister's bed is in there now!"
With a big o' smile on her face, she said (and I quote!), "What the crap?!"
When we got home, Indy threw her hands up and said, "whoa!" at the missing bed in what was her room.
Five nights later, Kinsey has slept in her bed all night long each night!! She even manages to sneak out of there around 8:00am without waking sister.

1 comment: