Sisters

Sisters

Monday, January 16, 2012

New years resolution

I resolve to blog more. Maybe not as in depth. And I may limit my attempt to be funny. I'm quite likely going to be out of order as I look back and try to catch up. But, the thing is, this isn't about you, is it? It's about me. It's about me writing my history. Leaving highlights of our everyday and not so everyday lives. Something I can look back on and be reminded of those memories. Yes, a place to keep memories. I resolve to keep better track of my memories, my children's memories. Our happy little family memories.

2 comments:

  1. I clicked the "funny" button to up your "funny" count since you're planning on cutting back in that area. ;) Oh, and Matt totally wants to buy a plane too. His reasoning "they are the same price as a car." Yup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes for a plane. When the RV storage goes away, a hangar takes its place.

    ReplyDelete