Sisters

Sisters

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Handy Man

Do you see this? How awesome is that? What is it? Oh, I'll tell you. Here's the story.
I'm trying to be more organized this year. I'm working a 52-step program. Organize one thing in your house each week. Last week was kitchen cabinets. Most of my organizing of cabinets I found pretty easy. Straighten and throw away. But this cabinet, while roomy and great, I hate. Baking sheets, roasting pans, muffin tins and cutting boards stacked and re-stacked in a maddening mess. Every time you need something out of there you were either going to a) wake up a kid or b) get barked at by the neighbors super annoying little yappy dog.
So I say, I'd like something "like a CD rack but bigger, you know" to have this mess be vertical instead of a pile. And this, (drum roll) is what I got. Look at all the extra room. It's also, quiet and easy to get anything out.
Thank you, Rusty!

No comments:

Post a Comment