Sisters

Sisters

Monday, April 9, 2012

Future freckle face

Last week sometime, I noticed it. Them! Noticed them.
Lou is starting to get freckles. Three of them thus far. Two on the bridge of her nose and one not far away on her cheek.
They'll be adorably cute until she realizes how much she hates them, like ever freckled girl before her.

GAH!!! As I look at there are in the photo (because I thought this entry would not be complete without a picture, I got the camera and snapped her nose while she was eating this morning), there are already more than three!
 

3 comments:

  1. "A girl without freckles is like a night without stars!"
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like Cindy's comment on freckles. Indy is beautiful with or without freckles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's a beautiful girl, freckles and all. I have them too and they're always worse in the summer - even though I wear sunscreen daily, the sun just brings them out.

    ReplyDelete