Sisters

Sisters

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Things I love right now...

...that Kinsey loves water slides! She's in love with the yellow slide at the Eunice Pool. And who can blame her, really? She can go down it all by herself. It's pretty great. Not loving, however, that the pool closes tomorrow for the summer.  Really. Also, that at the Lovington Pool Indy went down the big slide and liked it, too.
...that Kinsey loves water. And I'm loving that we've spent so much time at Mrs. Kris' this summer that I feel okay letting her swim in the deep. I feel confident that she knows what to do and won't panic if she can't see me. I love that!
...that Indy is so mobile.  And so close to walking. Sometimes I miss being able to sit her in one place for more than 3 seconds but overall, it's good stuff.
...Pinterest.com. If you're not on there, get on there! It's terrific.
...Indy's secret whisper language.  She cracks me up.
...that I'm officially a soccer mom.  That's right. I signed Kinsey up this morning. Then we got her a soccer ball, shin guards and soccer socks. She's super excited. And so am I! I'm also excited that Kinsey will be on a team with girls that are, and I quote, "like my best friends!"
...that Indy is such a great sleeper. Other than last night and honestly that wasn't that bad. She woke up three times last night and it was a simple as sticking the pacifier back in her mouth and walking away. Usually, she sleeps 11-12 hours uninterrupted at night. We're so lucky!
...not really loving that school is about to start, but I'm loving that Kinsey likes school so much and is more than ready to go back.
...that when playing peek-a-boo with Indy, she seems to say the words, "Ha ha." in her grunt voice. Hilarious!

No comments:

Post a Comment