Sisters

Sisters

Sunday, January 30, 2011

In the world of Kinsey...

Kinsey has been big on favorites and naming things this week. Her favorite color changes everyday but her favorite number (3), letter (H), and movie (Toy Story 3) remain the same.  Yeah, I'm not sure either why or how you get a favorite letter! And we have a fairy named Bonnie and a seal (or as Kinsey would call it a seagull) named Paul and a shark named Paul 2. Or is it Paul, too?  She told daddy today that his name is Russell. (I hear Awwwwe's...) 
We're learning shapes or perhaps that every shape isn't a triangle.  If we're able to keep the 2-year-old mind focused for a few minutes she can identify most of the nine on our chart.  I'm trying to get a video of her saying her ABC's but every time she stops half way and says, "lets try again!" The K gets two spots in her alphabet and there are a couple that are missing but she's doing awesome.  She's a wonderful work in progress!

On a side note, watching her stand in front of the TV tonight during the IU and Michigan State game repeatedly  saying, "Come on, Dude!" made me realize she's exactly what I would expect from my (and certainly Rusty's) daughter!

2 comments:

  1. I believe the 'Come on Dude' is all you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I agree with Rusty. I hope she is not repeating what he says during the IU games. Wow, that would go bad quickly. Great blog! Tell Kins that we miss her every day! Love, Sis

    ReplyDelete